Introducing the Efest LUC V4 Multi-function Smart Charger. Incorporating a USB Port which allows you to charge your Mobile phone as well!The LUC has FOUR battery channels to charge:
- 26500/26650 ect
- Li-Mn or Li-ion
- HD mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level.
- Each charging channel has independent display of charging status.
- Automatically adjusts discharge current to charge different size battery.
- 4 kinds of protection - over-discharging, over-voltage, short-circuit and reverse polarity protection.
- Automatically stops when fully changed.
- With DC wide voltage (12-24V) charging mode
- Input voltage: DC 12-24V
- Output voltage: 4.1 ±1%
- 500mA CC current: > 450mA
- 1000mAh CC current: > 950mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- TC Current, 0.5-1A: ≤60-120mA
- Auto recharging Threshold Value voltage: 3.9V ± 0.15mA
- Activation Voltage ( battery voltage < 2V): 0.45 ±0.15mA
- Operation Temperature: 0-40°C
- Storage Temperature : -40 - +70°C
- Compatible batteries: 10440, 16340, 18350, 18500, 18650, 26650 and so on.
Certification: CE, RoHs, UL( for the plug)
- Once the external Power or car charger adapter is connected with the LUC charger, the system begins to self-inspect and battery inspection.
- LUC charger can change between 500mA or 1000mA current up to different size batteries. Automatically changes to 500mA when batteries is: 10440, 16340, 14500, 18350, 18500, 17500, or changes to 1000mA when battery is: 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650, 22650 batteries. CV is 4.23V.
- LCD display ‘Er’(short for Error), charger will be stopped charging automatically when battery voltage is under 2V within 5 seconds, “Er” mark on LCD screen will disappear once battery were took off.
- Charging Status: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity flickers on LCD screen. Cell fully charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked three lines without flicker. Cells fully charged: with battery voltage and the sign of capacity is marked four lines without flicker.
- When inserting a battery with the wrong positive or negative end, LCD will shows ‘Error’ and stop charging, please insert the batteries to correct polarity.
USB output operation:
- When using usb output, the symbol will flash when the battery is nearly empty
- When usb output is on, but unloaded, it will draw about 12mA.
- Usb output turns off after about 30 seconds with a load below 30mA.
- It is not possible to turn off the usb output with the switch.
- When mains power is connected, the usb output is off. The USB Output power source comes from the installed batteries.
- Usb output is coded as Apple 1A
Usb output will turn off when overloaded
- Efest LUC Charging system
- AC and Car Charging adapter/cords
- Full Color Manual
- Presentation Box
**BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED**