Sony VTC5A Datasheet
Higher amps affords for safety in mech mod use!
For lower builds we recommend Sony VTC4
- Brand: Sony Energy
- Model: US18650VTC5A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 25A Max Continuous, Rated by Sony as 35A Max Continuous with a temperature limit of 80C
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.2mm x 65mm
- Weight: 47.8g
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
1 x Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery