Features & Benefits
- Intelligent charger suitable for up to two 3.6V/3.7V lithium ion cells in sizes 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650.
- High definition LCD screen displays charging current, battery voltage and capacity.
- Screen will flash 3 times every 10 secondsto indicate batteries are fully charged.
- Three-phase charging (TC-CC-CV).
- Automatically adjusts charge current from 0.15A to 0.5A.
- Soft start current and automatic shut-off to avoid damaging batteries.
- 0V activation which may help recover over-discharged batteries.
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Accidental insertion of faulty / NiMH batteries are automatically identified and will be displayed as 'NULL' on the screen.
- Overheat protection as well as effective heat dissipation design and fire resistant ABS case.
By discharging the battery and recharging again, the VC2 is capable of identifying the real capacity left in the battery to ±5%, allowing you to better judge how long its current runtime might be and when it will need to be replaced.
- Input power: DC 5.0V 1.0A
- Max Constant Charging Current: 500mA ±50mA
- Min. Constant Charging Current: 150mA ±50mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2V ±0.05V
- Auto Recharging Threshold Value Voltage: 3.9V ±0.15V
- Cut-off Current: ≤80mA
- VC2 charger
- USB charge cable
- Soft carry pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
**BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED**